You got to get your shit together.

 

"Whenever you experience the pangs of losing something, don't treat it like a part of yourself but as a breakable glass, so when it falls you will remember that and won't be troubled. So too, whenever you kiss your child, sibling, or friend, don't layer on top of the experience all the things you might wish, but hold them back and stop them, just as those who ride behind triumphant generals remind them they are mortal. In the same way, remind yourself that your precious one isn't one of your possessions, but some thing given for now, not forever..."


-EPICTETUS, DISCOURSES, 3.24.84-86a



Since yesterday, I have been feeling a little insecure about my existence yet again. I haven't had this feeling since months lately. I really don’t know what’s wrong but again something is bothering me and I could not locate what is wrong with me. Why I have started feeling incapable yet again. There could be a lot of reasons for this but I think I haven't healed from things which were bothering me once. Due to multiple chapters in life, we tend to soak a lot of emotions be it negative or positive. If we map every chapter and character in our lives, we can see that these unhealed trauma pain stems from our childhood. 


Think about it


Your childhood is the key to every answer you are looking for and what parts of us needs to be healed. Stop looking for answers here and there, map your childhood down. Go down that lane and plan your deep cleansing which could help you in a longer run. I went for therapy, changed my therapist twice in this hope to find answers and solutions for situations which were causing me pain constantly. After spending a good amount of money on my medicines and doctors. I realized one thing, nothing can help you until you want to help yourself


The road is difficult but you need to get your shit together because “You are your own Hero!” After reading ample books and watching a lot of spiritual healers, one thing is for sure, people can definitely share their experience and give you their insights. You can have their insights and how to begin but after all it's your battle and you gotta make it till the end. Medicines, doctors and therapists can serve you till you want to get served, nobody will go out of their ways and make it happen for you. 


To conclude, always remember everything which is happening with you is for your growth and you will get what you were looking for or asking the universe. Everyday it is a new opportunity to grow, introspect on things which need to be healed. Your current feelings, emotions and thoughts are valid. All you have to do is look within and find every answer. Your inner child needs to be heard and seen in a correct manner. Nothing is outside you, you just have to look within. 

 

Popular posts from this blog

What are your repeated Toxic Patterns?

Why Attachment is Injurious to Health!